Taft Recreaction Park

  • steppingdoll
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2013
      5D-MPD I've noticed an increase of police officers patrolling the Taft Recreaction Park. Thank you on behalf of the residents whose homes border the park. I hope the patrolling continues.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2013
        Thanks. We are trying to patrol this and other parks as frequently as possible. We'll continue the efforts.

        Andy Solberg
        Commander, 5D

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 27, 2013, at 12:03 AM, "steppingdoll@..." <steppingdoll@...> wrote:

        5D-MPD I've noticed an increase of police officers patrolling the Taft Recreaction Park. Thank you on behalf of the residents whose homes border the park. I hope the patrolling continues.

        Serve DC is proud to present NeighborGood, a new, free tool to help residents engage in meaningful service and connect with the causes and organizations they care about. Visit NeighborGood at http://serve.dc.gov/service/neighborgood

      • Gerty
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
          Yes, I've also noticed police on bikes and in vehicles patrolling the area around the park. Thank you!! I'm sure it's a deterrent to those who are up to no good.

          Gerty
          20th ST

          On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:33 PM, <steppingdoll@...> wrote:

          5D-MPD I've noticed an increase of police officers patrolling the Taft Recreaction Park. Thank you on behalf of the residents whose homes border the park. I hope the patrolling continues.

        • Sandrine Chebou-Webb