Prescription Drug Take-Back Day?

  • thomas_h_metcalf
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2013
      Will the MPD-5D station on Bladensburg Road be participating in the National Prescription Drug Take-Back day on Saturday, October 26th? I know that it has in the past, and the DEA website for the event lists it as a participant, but I'd like to get a direct confirmation from MPD-5D themselves.
    • Crump, Gwendolyn (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2013

        Hello there, yes. The Fifth District and all MPD District stations are participating in the Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday. Here is the notice that we posted on the listserv last week.

        Gwendolyn Crump

        Director, Office of Communications

        Metropolitan Police Department

        300 Indiana Avenue, NW, Room 5130