RE: [MPD-5D] Get Email Updates on Neighborhood Crime

  • Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007
      Mr. Nelson,

      I monitor the listserv along with the Captains and Lieutenants of the Fifth District. Ms. Vaughn-Lee as the 5D Community Outreach Coordinator has been tasked with ensuring that questions that are raised on this listserv are answered, if she can not answer the question then she will send it to the appropriate official, who subsequently answers the question. I have found this to be the most efficient manner to handle the 5D listserv. Commander Greene