police activity last night at 10th & Evarts Sts NE?

  • katy_bristow
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2013
      At around 2am or 3am the morning of the 21st, my husband and I woke up to see about 5-6 police vehicles gathered at the corner of 10th & Evarts Sts NE (3 for sure on Evarts; couldn't see the cars on 10th as well but I think there were 2, possibly 3). They seemed to be wrapping up something; a few of them got out of their cars, chatted, and got back in their cars and went on their way. Can we get any information about what happened to require 5-6 cars?

      Thanks!
      -Katy
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2013

        Good morning Katy, nothing happen the officers were probably just chatting for a minute.

        Lt. Hughes

        Serve DC is proud to present NeighborGood, a new, free tool to help residents engage in meaningful service and connect with the causes and organizations they care about. Visit NeighborGood at http://serve.dc.gov/service/neighborgood