Medical Examiner on V Street NE

  • Kimberly Fayton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 7:36 PM
      I was on my way home tonight around 9pm and rode past a medical examiner's van on V Street between 2nd and 3rd. A cruiser was driving up V Street toward RI Ave. Does anyone know what happened?

    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 8:27 AM
        Good Morning Ms. Fayton

        I spoke with the General Counsel at the Office of the Chief Medical
        Examiner and there was a body pick-up call last night in the area you
        mentioned. The investigation is pending with of Chief Medical Examiner
        and there is no further information available at this time.

        Fayette Vaughn-Lee

        5D Community Outreach Coordinator

        202 698-0188