Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Robert Cooke
    Message 1 of 2908 , Oct 6, 2013
      Hi. I would like more information on the robbery on Perry Street NE please!
      I live on the 1000 block.

      Thank you!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 6, 2013, at 3:22 AM, mpd.reports@... wrote:

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13143172
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 10:57
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
      BLOCK: 600 - 699 BLOCK OF FRANKLIN STREET NE
      LOCATION: Alley
      START DT: 10/04/2013 23:30
      END DT: 10/05/2013 10:30
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13143026
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 03:27
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Public
      START DT: 10/05/2013 03:27
      END DT: 10/05/2013 03:27
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13143202
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 13:10
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
      START DT: 10/05/2013 12:40
      END DT: 10/05/2013 12:46
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13143324
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 18:00
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Shoplifting
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
      START DT: 10/05/2013 17:44
      END DT: 10/05/2013 17:47
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13142996
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 01:38
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery
      BLOCK: 1000 - 1099 BLOCK OF PERRY STREET NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 10/05/2013 01:38
      END DT: 10/05/2013 01:38
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13143225
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 13:32
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
      LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
      START DT: 10/05/2013 13:32
      END DT: 10/05/2013 13:32
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13142956
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 00:55
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 10/05/2013 00:35
      END DT: 10/05/2013 00:45
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13143070
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 03:58
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK: 500 - 599 BLOCK OF MORSE STREET NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 10/05/2013 03:52
      END DT: 10/05/2013 03:54
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13143380
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 19:30
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF CHILDRESS STREET NE
      LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
      START DT: 10/05/2013 16:15
      END DT: 10/05/2013 19:25
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13143464
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 22:00
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/01/2013 19:00
      END DT: 09/06/2013 22:00
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13142923
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 00:02
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 2000 - 2099 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 10/04/2013 00:30
      END DT: 10/05/2013 00:02
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13142975
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 01:36
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF H STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 10/05/2013 00:00
      END DT: 10/05/2013 01:36
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13143320
      RPT DATE: 10/05/2013 17:14
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1900 - 2099 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Public Housing Project
      START DT: 10/05/2013 17:10
      END DT: 10/05/2013 17:13

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 2908 of 2908 , Mar 1 11:59 PM

        PSA: 306
        CCN: 15029365
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 400 - 467 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/01/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 22:10
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029104
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 07:40
        END DT: 03/01/2015 08:02
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029067
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 04:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        END DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029345
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/01/2015 21:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 21:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029066
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 05:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hallway
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:35
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029069
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 06:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2104 - 2115 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:40