Join the DC SEU this Saturday at the Smile Project Street Festival

  • dcsustainable
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013

      Nationals Parking Lot W, 620 M St SE

      When: Saturday, October 5th

      ALL AGES WELCOME

      Time: Noon - 10pm

       "Play Time" is as important to our physical and mental health as getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising. It is often described as when we feel most alive, yet we often take it for granted and may completely forget about it. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, many of us stop playing. We exchange play for work and responsibilities.

        "The Smile Project Street Carnival is an entertaining, all day event hosted by Broccoli City that encourages all to have unadulterated fun and play like kids while smiling."

      *Note: The Smile Project Will Be Kids & Family friendly between 12pm- 4:00pm. After 4pm, We Recommend Attendees To Be At Least 18 Years Old Due To Mature Music Content, Libations, And Adult Language.

      http://smileprojectdc.com/