RE: [MPD-5D] shooting incident south dakotapark

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

       We received calls for sounds of gun shots, however our units found no one shot, a report was taken for sounds of gun shots. We have increased our presence in all parks and try to make sure we closed down the park at dark, thanks!

      Lt. Corinne Hughes

      New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours at dclibrary.org/newhours.

      Does anyone have info on a shooting or shots fired incident that happened in South Dakota park at 2:30 am Saturday?

    • Keith Rushing
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013
        Thanks Lt. Hughes. Were any shell casings or evidence of shots being fired found?
        Keith Rushing
        Channing St.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

          Not at this time.