shooting incident south dakotapark

  • krush526
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2013
      Does anyone have info on a shooting or shots fired incident that happened in South Dakota park at 2:30 am Saturday?
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

         We received calls for sounds of gun shots, however our units found no one shot, a report was taken for sounds of gun shots. We have increased our presence in all parks and try to make sure we closed down the park at dark, thanks!

        Lt. Corinne Hughes

        New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours at dclibrary.org/newhours.

        Does anyone have info on a shooting or shots fired incident that happened in South Dakota park at 2:30 am Saturday?

      • Keith Rushing
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013
          Thanks Lt. Hughes. Were any shell casings or evidence of shots being fired found?
          Keith Rushing
          Channing St.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

            Not at this time.