RE: [MPD-5D] Re: [Brookland] Found Wallet of Phillip Johnson - MORE VIOLENCE!

  • lauri browne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      Cmdr. Greene:

      I very much appreciate the info below that there have been 3 robberies with similar tactics and perps description. But is there any more specfic physical description than 17-25 black males? Because that could be any group of 100's of groups of kids around here and i surely don't want to be avaoid every group of 3 boys (or 2 if one is missing, or 4 if a frined is hanging with them) I see -- three 17-25 black males could be my friend's kids 5 blocks away, my next door neighbor's boys, the set that just walked down my street... Anything such as style of dress, tall/short/skinny, braids/close cropped hair, tatoos, etc. would be appreciaited. Thanks

      "Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)" <jennifer.greene@...> wrote:
      There have been three robberies in the Brookland Area. How each robbery
      happened has been similar. The suspects have run up behind the victim
      and say "Give me your money" at the same time they are pushing the
      victim to the ground. The suspects are described as black males, 17-25
      years of age. We have seen this pattern of robbery over the last
      several weeks. The detectives are working with the victims who can
      identify the suspects. PSA 502 has increased their patrols of the area
      and has contacted Metro Police to have them step up their patrol of the
      Brookland Station.

      If anyone has any information regarding these robberies they can call
      the Fifth District Detectives (202) 698-0660 or Lt. Gregory Stroud (202)
      698-0268