Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Karen Ramsey
    Message 1 of 2995 , Sep 24, 2013
      Can you provide any additional details on this incident?  Thank you!

      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13136367
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 12:00
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1400 - 1417 BLOCK OF MONTELLO AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/21/2013 17:20
      END DT: 09/23/2013 10:00

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:01 AM, <mpd.reports@...> wrote:

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13136548
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 19:08
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Stairwell
      START DT: 09/23/2013 19:08
      END DT: 09/23/2013 19:08
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13136260
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 07:47
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1714 - 1721 BLOCK OF TAYLOR STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/22/2013 20:30
      END DT: 09/23/2013 07:00
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13136331
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 11:20
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 2240 - 2399 BLOCK OF SOUTH DAKOTA AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
      START DT: 09/23/2013 11:00
      END DT: 09/23/2013 11:03
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13136383
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 12:40
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery/Attempt To Commit Robbery
      BLOCK: 2119 - 2298 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Bank/Savings & Loan
      START DT: 09/23/2013 12:05
      END DT: 09/23/2013 12:10
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13136645
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 22:41
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
      BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 09/23/2013 22:41
      END DT: 09/23/2013 22:41
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13136543
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 18:34
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK: 1148 - 1183 BLOCK OF MICHIGAN AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 09/23/2013 17:00
      END DT: 09/23/2013 17:15
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13136367
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 12:00
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1400 - 1417 BLOCK OF MONTELLO AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/21/2013 17:20
      END DT: 09/23/2013 10:00
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13136401
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 14:30
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 812 - 899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Other
      START DT: 09/23/2013 13:00
      END DT: 09/23/2013 13:05
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13136416
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 14:24
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 1200 - 1223 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NE
      LOCATION: Customer Area
      START DT: 09/23/2013 14:24
      END DT: 09/23/2013 14:24
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13136598
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 21:09
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK: 1236 - 1249 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 09/23/2013 15:15
      END DT: 09/23/2013 16:22
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13136269
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 08:30
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1900 - 1999 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 09/23/2013 08:15
      END DT: 09/23/2013 08:20
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13136623
      RPT DATE: 09/23/2013 21:21
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK: 1900 - 1999 BLOCK OF GALES STREET NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 09/23/2013 21:19
      END DT: 09/23/2013 21:20

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

    • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
      Message 2995 of 2995 , Today at 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272