Re: [Eckington] crime

  • Allison Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
      At what time did the assault occur?  4:15pm or am?

      Allison

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Caroline Platt <swiftplatt@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I saw this on the MPD 5D listserv and thought I would forward to the Eckington group.  Apparently there was a sexual assault near North Cap and Rhode Island.

      -- Caroline

      <snipped>

      Good Evening Mr. Shipley,
      There was a sexual assault in the vicinity of North Capitol St. & Rhode Island Ave. Due to the nature of the assault and the privacy of the complainant, no additional information will be released.

      Bryant A. Jeter
      Lieutenant
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fifth District
      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.
      Washington, D.C. 20002
      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507
      Office:  202-698-0276
      Cell:    202-615-7109

      New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours atdclibrary.org/newhours.

      From: mpd.reports@...
      Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 03:43:33 -0400
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

      <snipped>

    • Beach, Mark (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013

        First Degree Sexual Assault: Rhode Island Avenue and North Capitol Street, NE.  The complainant reported being the victim of a sexual assault by an unknown suspect at approximately 04:18 AM, CCN: 135-776, 5D PSA 502.

        Mark Beach
        Assistant Patrol District Commander
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District