Re: [MPD-5D] Erroneous Parking Tickets

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      Are the tickets written by MPD or DPW?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:09 PM, "jamiebdc" <jamieb82@...> wrote:

      At 4:40 today I was parked on the 1400 block of Half Street SW and I received a ticket for failure to display inspection sticker when my sticker was clearly visible on the upper right corner of my windshield and is valid through 2015.

      This is the block where my gym is located and not only is this not the first erroneous ticket that I've received but I also know many other gym members have received tickets too. The reason for the tickets change almost daily and the amounts vary. They seem to all be from the same parking enforcement officer. First, what will I need to fight this ticket and how can we get this officer to stop issuing these ridiculous tickets.

      I would appreciate any help you could provide.

      Thanks,
      Jamie

      New, expanded library hours start Oct. 1.  More hours for story time.  More hours for community meetings.  More hours to use free computers.  Check out the library's new hours at dclibrary.org/newhours.