Re: [MPD-5D] Car 1301

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
      This car is part of the fleet in the Third District. I will pass this information along to the commander there.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 22, 2013, at 6:21 AM, "Peter Vail" <vailpete@...> wrote:

      Car 1301. 7:30 pm on Saturday, September 21.  Traveling southeast on Florida Ave, proceeded North East on West Virginia.

      The vehicle's headlights were not on during a rain storm after the sun had set.

      Turned right onto Oates St NE in Trinidad... no turn signal.

      I applaud all your efforts and thank you for the personal attention you've provided to me while living in the 5th district. I would please just ask that your force contribute to the safety of our roads by obeying the same traffic rules as common citizens.

      Thanks,

      Pete

      PS... I did visit the following webpage http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/how-file-citizen-complaint-or-commendation
      but did not find proper instruction to lodge this type of complaint.

      Join with hundreds of others to help create an Age-Friendly city on Saturday, September 21 from 9:30 - 11:30 am at the Age-Friendly DC Forum at The Howard Theatre, 620 T Street, NW. Visit http://dcoa.dc.gov/page/age-friendly-dc-forum for more info.