RE: [MPD-5D] Otis Street Playground

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Nick, thank you for your kind comments and I will ensure that this request is addressed by your Patrol Service Area Lieutenant and Sergeants.  Be safe.
      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      Join with hundreds of others to help create an Age-Friendly city on Saturday, September 21 from 9:30 - 11:30 am at the Age-Friendly DC Forum at The Howard Theatre, 620 T Street, NW. Visit http://dcoa.dc.gov/page/age-friendly-dc-forum for more info.