Re: [MPD-5D] Navy Yard

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
      Thank Chief, my prayers are for all, especially our officer.  Please let him know that a quick and healthy recovery is what is being asked

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      On Sep 16, 2013, at 5:54 PM, "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...> wrote:

      I want to take a minute to thank everyone for their support today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those tragically killed in this horrific act. While our officer that was injured today has very serious injuries, he will ultimately be ok.

      Sent from my iPhone

      DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only! Visit DCHR's website <http://dchr.dc.gov/page/dc-government-job-applications-go-paperless> for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.