More info

  • Jen Hen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
      Could I please have more information on the following?

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13131601
      RPT DATE: 09/14/2013 11:00
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Knife
      BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF ADAMS STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/14/2013 10:14
      END DT: 09/14/2013 10:14
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013

        This was a domestic incident between two people.  A knife was shown but no one was injured.  We are getting a warrant for the suspect.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHR’s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.