Great work!!!

  • predestined1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
      I commend Commander Solberg, the Captains, Lieutenants, Special Crimes units, Task Force and all the leaders and the officers in 5D for the GREAT work your doing and have done with our Ward...  It is a noticeable change all over the ward.

      Particularly with Trinidad b/c I live and serve here...  I give special thanks to Captain Wright and Captain Kane... Your hard work and efforts of your officers on your tour where crime is the highest has brought about a visible change that has improved our neighborhood.  When I drive late at night through the alleys, the "Hot" spots I don't see the things I use to see.  I'm extremely impressed!!!

      Thanks Captain Wright for listening and paying attention to the area of concerns I brought to you as well as those of my constituients and making the notable arrest. We see the difference.

      Despite the disappointments, outstanding resolutions and crime that still exist...  Crime has been reduced noticeably.   The summer initiative had many successes to note and we appreciate the city for the resources to do the job. We will love to get crime down by 1% like in Japan:) but a lot has to happen for this and you can't do it alone.  We support you.

      I applaud all of our neighbors for reporting crime in their areas and being on alert to deter crime.  You should pat yourselves on the back for being the change you want to see.

      Keep up the good work and continue to keep us safe and go home to your families!!!

      Commissioner Vonetta Dumas, 5D02
      vonetta5d02@...
      202-403-9487

      Let's get connected on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CommissionerDumas5d02?ref=hl