[MPD-5D] Loitering in Rosedale

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
      Eric, thank you for your observations and providing detailed information about your concerns.  We always ask that if you witness or are involved in an incident, event, activity or the commission of a crime in progress, please call 9-1-1 immediately

      Do not hesitate to call 9-1-1, providing us with the most detailed descriptions of what you have seen, heard, smelled or what you may been involved in so as we can respond accordingly.  Should you see a weapon(s) or hear what you believe to be the sounds of gunshots, include those descriptions as well.  Specify the type of weapon (knife, gun, tire iron, box cutter, ect..) and the number of shots fired and from what direction you heard them if at all possible.

      Frustrated with our response or should you ever catch us doing something right, feel free to contact our Patrol District Watch Commander on 202-327-4392.  Our Patrol District Watch Commander is available and on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

      I will pass along your observations and concerns Eric to Patrol Service Area Team 507 led by both Lieutenants Patricia Janifer and Bryant Jeter for immediate follow-up.  Lieutenant Janifer can be reached via e-mail at; patricia.janifer@... and Lieutenant Jeter can be reached via e-mail at bryant.jeter@....

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
        Members of the Fifth Police District work extremely hard to ensure that all phone requests, text and e-mail messages are answered and addressed promptly.  Some requests for assistance or service are one time requests.  Other requests may involve considerable more time to identify and address.  ALL of your requests and insights are important and we ask that you provide us as much information as possible so as we can respond according.

        Below is a list of Police Officials assigned here at the Fifth Police District and their assignments for your information and assistance.
        Commander Andrew "Andy" Solberg,
        Fifth District Station
        1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE WDC 20002
        202 698-0111 phone
        202 724-8649 fax

        Day Watch Operations
        Assistant Patrol District Commander Mark Beach
        PSA 501 & 502
        mark.beach@... 202 698-0118

        Evening Day Watch Operations
        Assistant Patrol District Commander Andre Wright
        PSA 506 & 507
        andre.wright@... 202 698-0122
        Midnight Watch Operations
        Assistant Patrol District Commander Morgan Kane
        PSA 503, 504, 505
        morgan.kane@... 202 698-0121

        Administrative Operations
        Captain Jeff Brown, jeff.brown@... 202 698-0288