RE: [MPD-5D] Officers at dinner

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2013

      Jon and all,

      We have identified the officers in the restaurant Friday evening.

      Jon, I have asked you offline for some additional information, if you’re able to provide it.

      We are conducting an investigation into why the officers were here and for how long, and will take the appropriate actions once we get all the facts.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHR’s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.