Next Bates Area Civic Assoc. Meeting Monday, September 16 at 7pm (No Meeting September 9)

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013

      Dear Neighbors,

      Our apologies, due to many scheduling conflicts and many residents wanting to participate and have their voices heard at the next Bates Area Civic Association Meeting, the meeting is rescheduled for:

      Monday, September 16

      7pm at Mt. Sinai Church (3rd and Q St NW )

      Topics will be:

      1.             Public Safety Concerns

      2.             Community Academy of Public Charter School Parking Lot

      3.             Vote to support or oppose Mundo Verde Charter School at J.F. Cook

      4.             Update from Single Member District ANC (to be confirmed)

      For those of you out of town on September 9, safe travels and for those of you watching the Red Skins - Enjoy.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...