Police presence on 15th & Gales NE, Pentacle Apts last night

  • maileenrv
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hello,

      Could you please advise on why there was police presence on the 1500 B/O Gales NE last night, around 9:00 p.m.?

      Also, we couldn't be sure if it was a police cruiser or an ambulance with their emergency lights on in the parking lot of the Pentacle Apts also last night around 10:00 p.m. If the former, could you please also brief us on that?

      Thank you!