Re: [MPD-5D] MPD's Newest Member, Sam the Bloodhound

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
      Well I have to give it to Sam, he's already kissing up.  LOL.  Great to have Sam on board.

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      On Aug 27, 2013, at 6:11 PM, "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...> wrote:

      Chief Lanier greets the newest member of the Force, Sam.  Sam is a bloodhound and is trained to track human scent.  While we have several dogs that are trained to conduct human tracks, this dog’s sole purpose is to track people- even over long distances.  This will be especially helpful when looking for missing persons.

      <image002.jpg><image004.jpg>

      Join DDOT on Saturday, September 7th for a celebration on the new 11th Street Bridge commemorating DDOT's decade of transportation advancements and the full opening of the bridge to traffic, bicyclists and pedestrians. For more information visit AnacostiaWaterfront.org.

    • Brooke Edgecombe
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
        Congratulations to MPD and Sam.� That's the cutest dog I've ever seen.� And my Shih Tzu is pretty darn cute!�
      • Vonetta Dumas
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28, 2013
          Exciting news... Congratulations for securing Sam!!!

          Vonetta Dumas, ANC 5D02
          Vonetta5d02@...

          Please excuse any misspellings/ odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.