Re: ATVs in the park

  • frankybanky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2013
      Good morning,
      Not sure if my first post was too long or if I just didn't wait long enough, but can anyone offer advice on how/where to report ATVs or other issues in the park?

      Thanks,
      Frank

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013

        Call 911 to report any activity.  You can also send an email to your PSA supervisors.

        Andy Solberg

        Join DDOT on Saturday, September 7th for a celebration on the new 11th Street Bridge commemorating DDOT's decade of transportation advancements and the full opening of the bridge to traffic, bicyclists and pedestrians. For more information visit AnacostiaWaterfront.org.