Re: RE: [MPD-5D] Schools in DC are open!

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013

      Cool!

      Sent from my nifty Galaxy SIIII !!!

      From: Hughes, Corinne (MPD) <corinne.hughes@...>;
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Schools in DC are open!
      Sent: Mon, Aug 26, 2013 1:42:42 PM

      Until the end of August it is 12am, starting in September it is 11pm Sunday though Thursday, on Friday it goes back to 12am.

      Lt. Corinne Hughes

      March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.

      From: "5D Community Outreach Coordinator" <Fayette.Vaughn-Lee@...>

      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:18:01 -0000

      To: < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [MPD-5D] Schools in DC are open!

      Good Morning 5D Community,

      Obey the School Zone speed limit of 15 mph when school is in session and children are present.

      Share with Your Friends, Tell Your Neighbors, Print out tips to give information to other Motorist

                                               Safety Tips for Motorists

      Pay attention to the bus's flashing warning lights and mechanical "stop sign arm."

      Make a complete stop when the bus's warning lights are flashing, or the stop sign arm comes out. Do not proceed until the arm is lowered and the lights stop flashing.

      Lower your driving speed around schools and especially where children are loading and unloading from buses and cars.

      Share the road with the yellow bus.

      Obey the School Zone speed limit of 15 mph when school is in session and children are present.

      For additional Information see

      http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/203212

      5D Community Outreach