RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2947 , Aug 25, 2013
      A first floor window of Dunbar H.S was smashed by unknown suspect(s) and taken were several electronic items. Anyone having information into this matter should contact 727-9099.

      Vanessa L. Moore
      PSA 505
      2/698-0272

      March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.

      Message 2947 of 2947 , Today at 12:13 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15042847
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 18:13
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 03/26/2015 20:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15042873
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 21:10
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Kill Or To Poison
        BLOCK: 2 - 99 BLOCK OF HANOVER PLACE NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/27/2015 18:05
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:10
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042399
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 01:26
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF FRANKLIN STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/26/2015 22:20
        END DT: 03/26/2015 22:29
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042454
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 02:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 600 - 699 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Taxi-Cab
        START DT: 03/27/2015 01:52
        END DT: 03/27/2015 01:53
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042750
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 16:07
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3200 - 3299 BLOCK OF 7TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/27/2015 14:30
        END DT: 03/27/2015 16:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042888
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 21:23
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1 - 39 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 03/27/2015 19:41
        END DT: 03/27/2015 20:36
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042631
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 12:15
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 3200 - 3219 BLOCK OF 17TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 10:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 12:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042737
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 14:28
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1999 BLOCK OF OTIS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 14:14
        END DT: 03/27/2015 14:20
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042845
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 19:01
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1199 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/27/2015 08:08
        END DT: 03/27/2015 19:01
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15042481
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 04:36
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF DOWNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 03/27/2015 01:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 01:12
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15042955
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 20:12
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault W/Deadly Weapon (Unknown Weapons)
        BLOCK: 400 - 499 BLOCK OF MORSE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 03/27/2015 18:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042506
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 08:20
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF ROSEDALE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 07:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 07:11
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042881
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 20:25
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 03/27/2015 20:20
        END DT: 03/27/2015 20:21

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket