RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2985 , Aug 25, 2013
      A first floor window of Dunbar H.S was smashed by unknown suspect(s) and taken were several electronic items. Anyone having information into this matter should contact 727-9099.

      Vanessa L. Moore
      PSA 505
      2/698-0272

      March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.

      Message 2985 of 2985 , Today at 7:30 AM
        CORRECTION: The date of the incident was February 15, 2015, not February 12, 2015, as previously reported.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272

        From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:52:45 -0400
        Subject: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15055845
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 10:23
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF Q STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/17/2015 23:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 08:23
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056095
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 17:29
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 700 - 799 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 02/15/2015 19:30
        END DT: 02/15/2015 20:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056113
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 19:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2 - 31 BLOCK OF T STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 04/16/2015 18:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 17:46
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056154
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 21:48
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1 - 40 BLOCK OF TODD PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 09:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:54
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15055839
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 08:12
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2330 - 2399 BLOCK OF 31ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/20/2015 08:05
        END DT: 04/20/2015 08:10
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15056177
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 20:20
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 3700 - 3799 BLOCK OF SOUTH DAKOTA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 04/20/2015 07:11
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:22
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15056097
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 16:33
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF GIRARD STREET NE
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 04/20/2015 11:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 11:20
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15055806
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 12:38
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1250 - 1399 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Stairwell
        START DT: 04/18/2015 00:00
        END DT: 04/18/2015 02:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15056165
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 21:27
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 18:53
        END DT: 04/20/2015 19:50
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15055895
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 10:03
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1007 - 1099 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 09:45
        END DT: 04/20/2015 09:49
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15055931
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 11:48
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 600 - 951 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD PARKWAY NE
        LOCATION: Construction Site
        START DT: 04/17/2015 14:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 06:38
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15055771
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 00:33
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF 18TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 00:28
        END DT: 04/20/2015 00:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15055805
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 06:56
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
        START DT: 04/20/2015 06:56
        END DT: 04/20/2015 06:56
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15056058
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 15:34
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF 18TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 04:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 15:24
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15056153
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 19:23
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 04/20/2015 18:15
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:20

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket