Re: [MPD-5D] Accident Ft Lincoln Drive at Bladensburg

  • Mary Alzire Papadopoulos
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
      Dear Capt. Brown,

      Thank you for that detailed information (and to Capt. Beach for the previous email letting me know info was forthcoming). Lucky there were no fatalities.

      Best regards,
      Mary

      On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Brown, Jeff (MPD) <Jeff.Brown@...> wrote:

      A vehicle travelling Southbound in the 3100 block of Eastern Avenue, NE, crossed over the double yellow lines and collided with two vehicles that were stopped in traffic in the Northbound lanes.  The impact caused the striking vehicle to partially overturn onto the side.

      The driver of the striking vehicle was placed under arrest for DUI.  The driver’s who were operating the other vehicles were transported to the hospital for non life-threatening injuries.

      Thank You.

      Capt. J. Brown

      5th District

      (202) 698-0288

      March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.