Police at 16th and Kramer/Gales Tonight?

  • Lindsey C. Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
      Hi,
      Could you provide information about the police presence at 16th and
      Gales/Kramer this evening (Monday 8/19)?
      Thank you,
      Lindsey
    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013

        The only reported incident we have in that area was a theft of a cell phone at Rosedale Recreation Center .

        Thank You

        Capt. J. Brown

        5th District

        (202) 698-0288

        March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013

            The victim in this case is an adult and was threatened with the taser.  There were no injuries sustained as there was no physical contact made with the device.

            The juvenile suspect was placed under arrest and charged accordingly.

            Thank You.

            Capt. J. Brown

            5th District

            (202) 698-0288