Request for information on Hamlin Street (19 August)

  • paul dueringer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013

      Is it possible to get an update a response from this morning? I have a neighbor that reported an incident that eventually escalated and resulted in an altercation this morning on Hamlin Street.  Would it be possible to get the details and response time?  According to my neighbor the response took over 30 minutes, after calling the incident in twice and they are a little worried...so I was just wondering if this was due to some other higher priority response and would like validate the facts.

      Thanks

      Paul

    • Wright, Andre (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013

        Sir, can you please give me a call for more info on this please. 202-492-1067.

        March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.