Re: [MPD-5D] MPD 5th District - top notch

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
      Taking a note from the young people --Lets keep it real people.  And with that I say, you are truly appreciated.
      :-)

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      On Aug 18, 2013, at 8:09 AM, "Beach, Mark (MPD)" <mark.beach@...> wrote:

      On behalf of the men and women serving you from the Fifth Police District we appreciate your recognition of our efforts to support and assist in this great and worthy outreach event.

      We would like to also thank the OCASE Foundation for organizing and providing their yearly school supply giveaway that was opened to entire city.  We also thank each business, local elected officials, community organizers, residents, volunteers and others who came out to assist and make a difference in preparing our future leaders to start the 2013 school year.

      This was a great event that had a shared purpose and we were glad to be a partner and assist!

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      March with the DC delegation and join the pre-March rally for DC rights at the August 24th 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington. Check out marchondc50.dc.gov for full event details.