Re: [MPD-5D] MPD 5th District - top notch

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2013
      10-4

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 9:05 PM, "Groomes, Diane (MPD)" <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

      Thank you ms steiner and thank all the community members...organizations and churches that took part in so many 'back to school events' in 5d....all were a success and our youth are well prepared to go back to school! Have a good evening!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
        On behalf of the men and women serving you from the Fifth Police District we appreciate your recognition of our efforts to support and assist in this great and worthy outreach event.

        We would like to also thank the OCASE Foundation for organizing and providing their yearly school supply giveaway that was opened to entire city.  We also thank each business, local elected officials, community organizers, residents, volunteers and others who came out to assist and make a difference in preparing our future leaders to start the 2013 school year.

        This was a great event that had a shared purpose and we were glad to be a partner and assist!

        Mark Beach
        Assistant Patrol District Commander
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District