Re: [MPD-5D] Re: More crime questions, non-responsive MPD-504 answers

  • Carol Carter Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013

      My sister and I, both seniors who walk with canes, due to low vision and knee problems, respectively, use the CVS at 12th and Newton Street a lot.  Have there been problems with Flash Mobs and other crimes?  We need to know, so we can make a decision about whether or not to change our shopping patterns.