Re: [MPD-5D] (Another) Incident on MBT

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 11:56 AM
      We got this call and sent our officers out to investigate. So far we have not found anyone or anything.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 2:51 PM, "Jason Bongard" <j.bongard@...> wrote:

      Earlier today my wife and I were walking on the MBT at 2pm.  A group of nine or so teenagers were hanging out in the Pepco lot between N - R St and throwing rocks at people on the trail.  Thankfully no one was hit or hurt that I could see.  MPD was called and a unit was to be dispatched.

      Please be aware that incidents are continuing to occur on the trail and to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

      Jason
      R ST NE

      Beautification Day is a city-wide volunteer event to prepare DC Public Schools for the new school year. Click here to volunteer with DCPS on August 24th!