Re: [ward5] PSA 506/507 National Night Out Celebration

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2013
      Thanks Chief. Your presence and the hard work of your team helped to make it great!
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
      Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 10:55:38 -0400
      To: Kathy Henderson<khenderson029@...>
      Cc: petagaylewis@...<petagaylewis@...>; ward5@yahoogroups.com<ward5@yahoogroups.com>; mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com<mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>; trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com<trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com>; Quander, Paul (EOM)<paul.quander@...>; Haines, Diana (MPD)<diana.haines@...>; Durham, Alfred (MPD)<Alfred.Durham@...>; Williams, Courtney (DCOA)<courtney.williams@...>; crm_112@...<crm_112@...>; b_blacknell@...<b_blacknell@...>; tinamarieindc@...<tinamarieindc@...>; vonetta5d02@...<vonetta5d02@...>; dlhooperr@...<dlhooperr@...>; Williams, Marchim (EOM)<Marchim.Williams@...>; Thomas, Carl D. (EOM)<carl.thomas@...>; Gaither, Johnny (DPW)<johnny.gaither@...>; lindsay.snow@...<lindsay.snow@...>; Wright, Andre (MPD)<andre.wright@...>; Groomes, Diane (MPD)<diane.groomes@...>; Ennis, Ralph (MPD)<ralph.ennis@...>
      Subject: Re: [ward5] PSA 506/507 National Night Out Celebration

      It was a great event!

      On Aug 7, 2013, at 9:16 PM, "Kathy Henderson" <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      Dear Commissioner Lewis:

      You are truly an asset to your constituents, ANC 5D and our city. I admire your commitment and willingness to serve and I appreciate all that you do. Thank you for your kind words and please know that I feel honored to serve on the same commission with you!

      Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      khenderson029@...

      Beautification Day is a city-wide volunteer event to prepare DC Public Schools for the new school year. Click here to volunteer with DCPS on August 24th!