Graffiti Removal

  • arodeojock@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 10:42 AM
      I recall that there is a graffiti removal group, maybe in DPW?

      I noticed some graffiti on the signs around the BP Station at Benning and 21st this morning and want to report it. Does anyone have the information handy?

      Thanks in advance.

    • Matt Ashburn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 5:26 AM
        It's the first link here:
        http://www.google.com/search?q=dc+graffiti+removal

        -Matt

      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 8:26 AM
          Good Morning All,

          Either call (202) 727-1000 or go on-line and submit a service request for
          graffiti removal. The response is usually pretty quick.

          Sincerely,

          Kathy