Re: What to do to deter loitering and clean our parks and school properties

  • glendarossberg
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hi, I thought the same way at first. I was cleaning up every morning after all night drinking and littering in front of my apartment on Simms Place. I felt I was just giving them a clean place to do it all over again. I was wrong. After a while, they moved. They didn't like it that their littering was being noticed and that the people who lived here cleaned up after them. I don't have to clean up as much anymore. If I never started, they would still be out there. It's worth a shot is what I'm saying.