Simms Place NE

  • glendarossberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 3:40 PM
      I just wanted to thank the MPD of Ward 5. I have lived on Simms Place NE since 2005. In the past year or so, I have noticed a dramatic increase in police presence. It's great! The officers are getting out there, talking to people, breaking up crowds, etc. I could actually open my front door to get some fresh air without hearing loud music and smelling marijuana. Thank all of the fine officer's at our MPD!!!
    • Beach, Mark (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 6:17 PM
        On behalf of the brave men and women of the Fifth Police District we thank you for your kind comments. We will share them at roll calls and during in service training sessions.

        I just wanted to thank the MPD of Ward 5. I have lived on Simms Place NE since 2005. In the past year or so, I have noticed a dramatic increase in police presence. It's great! The officers are getting out there, talking to people, breaking up crowds, etc. I could actually open my front door to get some fresh air without hearing loud music and smelling marijuana. Thank all of the fine officer's at our MPD!!!

        DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

        Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...