RE: [MPD-5D] Paddy Wagon at 19th & Benning NE

  • Patrick Nelson
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 23, 2005
      Capt Burke-

      Does it have anything to do with the designation of my block (1900 H St NE)
      as a temporary Drug Free Zone a couple of weekends ago? I was pleased and
      excited to see that. But wished it would have lasted a bit longer.

      As a relatively new resident (I bought last August), I'd love to be able to
      do more. I've tried to make the last few PSA meetings, but they have been
      scheduled when they conflict with my plans...

      Patrick.

      www.speedbumps.org
      www.capitolhillmassage.org
      AIM: aRodeoJock