RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Police Activity at Taft Rec Center

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013

      Thank you for your message.  We don’t set up police substations, but this corner is on the list of spots where we would like to add a camera.

      Andy Solberg

      DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

      Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2013
        I think a camera at Perry & 18th is an excellent idea.