Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • mpd.reports@...
    Message 1 of 3117 , Jul 31 1:39 AM

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13107129
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 20:32
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Gun
      BLOCK: 1200 - 1207 BLOCK OF KIRBY STREET NW
      LOCATION: Park/Playground
      START DT: 07/30/2013 19:15
      END DT: 07/30/2013 19:15
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13106823
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 10:38
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 3556 - 3699 BLOCK OF SOUTH DAKOTA AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/26/2013 10:30
      END DT: 04/26/2013 10:45
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13106976
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 16:55
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
      BLOCK: 1800 - 1899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 07/30/2013 16:00
      END DT: 07/30/2013 16:17
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13106658
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 01:18
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1803 - 1999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 07/30/2013 00:18
      END DT: 07/30/2013 00:25
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13106726
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 07:50
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 07/30/2013 01:00
      END DT: 07/30/2013 06:40
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13106849
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 11:45
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1900 - 1989 BLOCK OF FENWICK STREET NE
      LOCATION: Storage Area
      START DT: 07/30/2013 11:45
      END DT: 07/30/2013 11:45
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13106661
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 01:09
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
      START DT: 07/30/2013 01:00
      END DT: 07/30/2013 01:02
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13106690
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 02:50
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF OATES STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 07/29/2013 06:50
      END DT: 07/29/2013 06:50
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13106702
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 05:00
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF OATES STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 07/30/2013 02:18
      END DT: 07/30/2013 02:25
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13106895
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 13:11
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF 18TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 07/25/2013 18:11
      END DT: 07/30/2013 13:00
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13106928
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 16:00
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery Snatch Or Pursesnatch
      BLOCK: 400 - 519 BLOCK OF OKLAHOMA AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 07/30/2013 14:00
      END DT: 07/30/2013 14:05
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13106956
      RPT DATE: 07/30/2013 14:27
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 400 - 411 BLOCK OF 15TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
      START DT: 07/30/2013 14:27
      END DT: 07/30/2013 14:27

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket
    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.