2200 Block of 13th Street/ top of the block in the alley

  • jazzandjustice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      Greeting MPD 5

      Thanks for keeping us safe!!!!

      As you know, we have a recurring challenge with loitering, open consumptiopn of alcohol and drug sales at the top of the block in the alley...in and around the steps to the strip mall. Many seniors complain about the lack of access to the stores due to their presence.

      Your assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    • corplaw_1031

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
          Thank you for providing this feedback.  I have assigned this special attention directive out to your Patrol Service Area Officials to address and follow up on.

          Mark Beach
          Assistant Patrol District Commander
          Metropolitan DC Police Department
          Fifth Police District
          1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
          Washington, DC 20002
          202-345-1313 BeachBerry
          202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
          202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
          202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
          202-727-9099 Command Information Center
          "Commitment to Excellence"

          Join DDOT on Saturday, September 7th for a celebration on the new 11th Street Bridge commemorating DDOT's decade of transportation advancements and the full opening of the bridge to traffic, bicyclists and pedestrians. For more information visit AnacostiaWaterfront.org.