Job Fair

  • MPD3324
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hello All,

      On Thursday April 19, 2007 6:00pm - 8:30pm at 1327 Van Buren St. NW (Fort Stevens Recreation Center) we will be hosting a job fair.

      Please inform family, friends and neighbors about this wonderful event.
      We will have a wide variety of employers on hand seeking qualified candidates.

      Some perspctive empolyers are:

      Metropolitan Police Department
      District of Columbia Fire and EMS
      Department of Parks and Recreation
      Department of Employment Services
      Giant Food
      Ledo's Pizza
      Washington Humane Society
      Jackson Hewitt Tax Services
      Washington Animal Rescue League
      Dominos Pizza
      Sabor Catering and Cafe

      Particiapants still in works:

      Starbucks Coffee
      Staples

      This Job Fair is for our youth in need of a summer job, as well as adults looking for a career change.

      Please bring your resume and a smile!

      If you have any questions please contact me below.

      Officer Heather Straker
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fourth District
      6001 Georgia Ave. NW
      Washington, DC 20011
      (202) 715-7411

    • Robert Vinson Brannum
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 11:34 AM

        VETERANSACTIVE MILITARYSPOUSES

        New VA Logo-2-LG.jpg

        JOB FAIR

        Date:             Thursday, March 11, 2010

        Time:            10:00 AM — 4:00 PM

        Location:      Washington, DC VA Medical Center

                              50 Irving Street, NW

        Connect with Washington, DC metro area employers:

        CSC Corp., Food and Drug Administration, Knight Solutions, USDA, Social Security Administration, Sun Trust Bank,

        Alban, Lockheed Martin, SOC Enterprises, VSE Corp., National Guard, Naval Facilities Engineering Command,

        Goodwill Industries, Military to Medicine, HR Strategies and Solutions, Homeland Security, US Census Office, U.S. Secret Service, CIA, Way Station , Veteran Employment Outreach Representatives from the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia and many more...

        The Medical Center offers free shuttle service from both the Columbia Heights (green line) and the Brookland/CUA (red line) metro stations.  Help protect our environment and consider using public transportation.   For more information call (202) 745-8000 ext. 5274 or ext. 5480 or visit the Medical Center’s website at: www.washingtondc.va.gov

        VETERANS•ACTIVE MILITARY•SPOUSES

        Robert Vinson Brannum

        President, D.C. Federation of Civic Associations, Inc. - www.dcfca.org

        President, Bloomingdale Civic Association Inc.

        202-256-8452

        202-328-7611 fax

        cid:dc_census29.png

        Make a difference in your community.

        Watch your US mail for your 2010 Census Form.

        www.census.dc.gov