Re: [MPD-5D] RE: Trucks on Monroe Street

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      We will handle this.

      From: Solberg, Andrew (MPD) [mailto:Andrew.Solberg@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 03:52 PM
      To: Patricia Coleman <paticia@...>; MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] RE: Trucks on Monroe Street

      Thanks, we’ll address it.

      Learn about the Districtx2019;s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www.playdc.org.
      Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

      DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

      Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        Thanks so very much!!