RE: Trucks on Monroe Street

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013

      Thanks, we’ll address it.

      Learn about the District’s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www.playdc.org.
      Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        We will handle this.

        Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

        DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

        Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          Thanks so very much!!