RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Burglary this morning in Trinidad

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
      Ian,

      I am sorry to hear that your home was burglarized.

      There dos not appear to be a connection to yesterday's crime, though we are looking at all our recent burglaries to see if there is a pattern.

      Andy Solberg

      DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

      Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...