RE: [MPD-5D] Speed Camera on South Dakota

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013
      They work on it periodically to adjust it.

      Thanks for your words of encouragement.  We're working hard on everything.

      Andy Solberg

      DCPS starts up again on August 26th! Enroll your student today by submitting completed forms to your child's school.

      Need an enrollment form? Visit dcps.dc.gov/enrollHave questions? E-mail enroll@...