Missing Person Critical

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013

      Good evening,

      The Fifth District is seeking your assistance with locating 75 year old Mr. Edward Minor, a medium complexion black male, approximately 5'10 in height, weighing approximately 160-180 pounds.  He was last seen wearing a Nationals baseball cap, blue jeans, and a white zip up shirt with brown boots.  Mr. Minor utilizes a wooden cane to assist him when walking.  He has a gray beard and bushy gray hair.   He has been reported missing by family members, after he walked away from his home shortly after 10:30 am yesterday morning.

      If you have seen Mr. Minor or know of his whereabouts please contact the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099.

      Captain Morgan C. Kane, MPA

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth Police District

      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE

      Washington, DC 20002

      202-391-6862 (cell)

      202-698-0150 (station)

      morgan.kane@...

      Learn about the District’s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www.playdc.org.
      Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

    • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013
        Please share Mr. Minor's photo and descriptive information with your neighbors and ask that they look out for him.  Should they have any information regarding his whereabouts please contact MPD immediately on 202 727 9099.

        Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
        Fifth District Station
        Metropolitan Police Department
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-391-6862 (cell)
        202-698-0150 (station)

        On Jul 19, 2013, at 11:17 PM, "Vonetta Dumas" <predestined1974@...> wrote:

        What can we do?

        Please excuse any misspellings/ odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.

        On Jul 19, 2013, at 10:42 PM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

        Good evening,

        The Fifth District is seeking your assistance with locating 75 year old Mr. Edward Minor, a medium complexion black male, approximately 5'10 in height, weighing approximately 160-180 pounds.  He was last seen wearing a Nationals baseball cap, blue jeans, and a white zip up shirt with brown boots.  Mr. Minor utilizes a wooden cane to assist him when walking.  He has a gray beard and bushy gray hair.   He has been reported missing by family members, after he walked away from his home shortly after 10:30 am yesterday morning.

        If you have seen Mr. Minor or know of his whereabouts please contact the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099.

        <image002.jpg>

        Captain Morgan C. Kane, MPA

        Learn about the Districtx2019;s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www.playdc.org.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
          Good Morning again,

          We have located Mr. Minor and returned him home.

          Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
          Fifth District Station

          On Jul 20, 2013, at 2:19 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Durham, Alfred (MPD)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
              Thank you Commissioner.  Mr. Minor was located in Hyattsville Maryland at 41st and Rhode Island Avenue.

              Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
              Fifth District Station
              Metropolitan Police Department
              1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
              Washington, DC 20002
              202-391-6862 (cell)
              202-698-0150 (station)

              On Jul 20, 2013, at 8:11 AM, "Vonetta Dumas" <predestined1974@...> wrote:

              Great work!!!

              Commissioner Vonetta Dumas

              On Jul 20, 2013, at 3:20 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Kyle, Ramey (MPD)
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2014

                The below listed person is a critical missing person by the Metropolitan Police Department.  If you have seen this person, please call the CIC at 202-727-9099 and provide the below CCN number.

                CCN: 14-150-689

                Joseph Madden

                Last seen in the 1000 block of Kearney Street, Northeast on September 29, 2014.

                cid:1CB6D4A3-A1CD-4A46-B7A0-F5970F6C2BAE

                Lieutenant Ramey Kyle

                Fifth District, PSA 501

                1805 Bladensburg Road, Northeast

                Washington, D.C. 20002