Re: [MPD-5D] Final Funeral Arrangements for Michael Kingbury

  • Vonetta Dumas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      Commissioner Henderson, Commissioner Lewis the family is very blessed to have you both along with Marchim Williams helping them through this sad ordeal along with keeping the community informed.  Times like these are truly a blessing to have people like you in their corner.

      The outpouring of concern is equally a blessing by way of any support shown.

      Vonetta Dumas
      Signature Image Salon
      202-560-5647 salon
      202-271-6972 mobile
      202-330-0337 fax

      Please excuse any misspellings/ odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.

      On Jul 18, 2013, at 7:17 PM, Kathy Henderson <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      Good Evening:
      Please be advised that the funeral service for Michael Kingsbury will be held on July 19th, at Bethesda Baptist Church, located at 1808 Capitol Ave. NE (near West Virginia and Mount Olivet Rd NE). The viewing will begin at 9:30 a.m. and the service will commence at 11:00 a.m. The burial will take place at Fort Lincoln Cemetery, at 4001 Bladensburg Rd WDC 20002. The family greatly appreciates the plot offered by a good Samaritan for burial at Fort Lincoln Cemetery. The repast will commence at Trinidad Recreation Center following the interment. The recreation center is located at 1310 Childress Street NE. Please note that Trinidad Recreation Center will accept food donations for the repast beginning at noon (not before). The family is accepting donations for the headstone/marker at PNC Bank. Make contributions payable to: The Michael Kingsbury Memorial Fund 20002.
      Please continue to embrace the Kingsbury family in your prayers during this most difficult time.  Marchim Williams in the Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Engagement; (202) 340-7141 is doing an excellent job coordinating support for the Kingsbury family and they greatly appreciate the outpouring of concern and condolences. My colleagues and I also extend many thanks to the community for supporting our neighbors during this difficult time.
      Warmest Regards,
      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D