Outstanding Performance

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      I offer hearty congratulations to all of the Fifth District award recipients. Your stellar performance and commitment to policing serves our community well. Thank you for coming to work and performing above and beyond the call of duty. Each award recipient is a leader among law enforcement personnel.

      Finally, thank you Frances Penn for your steadfast commitment to the 5D CAC, working to strengthen the partnership between citizens and police.

      Congratulations again!

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
        Thank you for your message, Commissioner Henderson. We appreciate it.

        And we agree that Frances Penn is outstanding!

        Andy Solberg

        Learn about the District's Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www.playdc.org.
        Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.
        I offer hearty congratulations to all of the Fifth District award recipients. Your stellar performance and commitment to policing serves our community well. Thank you for coming to work and performing above and beyond the call of duty. Each award recipient is a leader among law enforcement personnel.

        Finally, thank you Frances Penn for your steadfast commitment to the 5D CAC, working to strengthen the partnership between citizens and police.

        Congratulations again!

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
        Sent on the Sprint(r) Now Network from my BlackBerry(r)